This is very simple, yet extremely moreish snack… I don’t know why I did not think of making them before (!)
- 6 slices of toasted bread (I used brown)
- cup of grated cheese
- 1 large onion (sliced)
- 3 tbs olive oil
- mild curry powder (I used tikka masala curry powder)
- large baking tray lined with parchment paper
- Preheat oven to 200°C (392°F).
- Arrange bread slices on the tray and brush them with olive oil.
- Arrange grated cheese on the toasts.
- Generously sprinkle them with curry powder.
- Top with sliced onions.
- Bake until bread and cheese will start getting golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and enjoy.
Makes 6 toasties.
Check out some more grilled bread ideas: Garlic Mussles on Toast by Fab Food 4 All, Feta & Fig Toasties with Honey I made while ago or Egg & Prawn Open Sandwich with Lemon Mayonnaise by Fab Food 4 All.