- 750 g rolled oats (chunky ones)
- 12 tbs acacia honey or other mild local honey
- 6 tbs Carotino oil
- 200 g almond flakes
- 100 g sunflower seeds
- two large baking trays lined with non-stick Teflon sheets
- Combine all ingredients, except almonds and sunflower seeds, together, spread on baking tray and bake in the oven preheated to 150°C (302°F) for about 15 minutes, stirring few times in between.
- Then stir in also nuts and seeds and bake for another 15 minutes.
- Let it cool down before transferring to the airtight storage container.
Granola taste good with some milk or natural yoghurt and some chopped fresh fruits, such as bananas.
Add more honey for sweeter taste and more clusters.
Almond flakes can be easily replaced with chopped almonds or even different nuts, such as hazelnuts.