Roasted Spaghetti Squash with Garlic and SagePosted on: 17th Sep 2008
[inspired by Jeanne of Cook Sister and her Thyme and Sage Roasted Spaghetti Squash]
- 2 spaghetti squashes (peeled, halved lengthwise and deseeded)
- 3 tbs Carotino oil
- 1 tbs garlic puree
- 2 tsp dried sage
- 1-1½ tsp sea salt
- baking tray
- non-stick Telfon sheet
- Slice peeled and deseeded squash into 1 cm wide slices.
- On the bottom of mixing bowl combine oil with spices, add chopped squash and mix well.
- Transfer it to baking tray lined with non-stick sheet.
- Roast in the oven preheated to 180°C (356°F) until squash is soft and start getting brown.
Serves 4 people as a side dish.
Margot DOLEWSKA DYER is Brighton based blogger dedicated to crafts, recipes, reviews, food styling and photography. She is also behind 416 Studios specializing in web design & photo retouching. You can connect with her via Google+.
Many of Coffee & Vanilla's photos are now available to purchase through 416 Studios' RedBubble store. Please, come inside to take a look...
Leave a Reply
This site support Gravatars (globally recognized avatar images visible next to your comments).