Roasted Spaghetti Squash with Garlic and SagePosted on: 17th Sep 2008
[inspired by Jeanne of Cook Sister and her Thyme and Sage Roasted Spaghetti Squash]
- 2 spaghetti squashes (peeled, halved lengthwise and deseeded)
- 3 tbs Carotino oil
- 1 tbs garlic puree
- 2 tsp dried sage
- 1-1½ tsp sea salt
- baking tray
- non-stick Telfon sheet
- Slice peeled and deseeded squash into 1 cm wide slices.
- On the bottom of mixing bowl combine oil with spices, add chopped squash and mix well.
- Transfer it to baking tray lined with non-stick sheet.
- Roast in the oven preheated to 180°C (356°F) until squash is soft and start getting brown.
Serves 4 people as a side dish.
© ALL TEXT & IMAGES FROM THIS SITE ARE SUBJECT OF COPYRIGHTS. PLEASE, CONTACT ME TO DISCUSS TERMS & PRICING BEFORE REPOSTING ANY MATERIAL. UNAUTHORIZED USE OR REMOVAL OF OWNERSHIP INFORMATION FROM THE IMAGES IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Margot DOLEWSKA DYER is Brighton based blogger dedicated to crafts, recipes, reviews, food styling and photography. She is also behind 416 Studios specializing in web design & photo retouching. You can connect with her via Google+.
Leave a Reply
This site support Gravatars (globally recognized avatar images visible next to your comments).