Lunchbox # 97 – Quick Birthday Lunch in Charlie & Lola Insulated BagPosted on: 23rd Jul 2010
Lunchbox # 97 (for 5 year old girl)
- sandwiches made from seeded bread, butter & Emmental cheese, shaped into hearts with cookie cutter
- candle and number 5 cut out from the cheese
- mini crackers
- dried apricots
- blackcurrant juice with in a box (not pictured)
- antibacterial gel to wash hands before lunch (not pictured)
- wipe wrapped in aluminum foil with birthday stickers, to use after lunch (not pictured)
More lunchbox ideas can be found here: Lunchbox Food.
And here you can read about Packing Children Lunches.
Some of the lunchbox accessories can be found in my Amazon aStore.
Margot DOLEWSKA DYER is Brighton based blogger dedicated to crafts, recipes, reviews, food styling and photography. She is also behind 416 Studios specializing in web design & photo retouching. You can connect with her via Google+.
Many of Coffee & Vanilla's photos are now available to purchase through 416 Studios' RedBubble store. Please, come inside to take a look...
Leave a Reply
This site support Gravatars (globally recognized avatar images visible next to your comments).