Lunchbox # 97 – Quick Birthday Lunch in Charlie & Lola Insulated BagPosted on: 23rd Jul 2010
Lunchbox # 97 (for 5 year old girl)
- sandwiches made from seeded bread, butter & Emmental cheese, shaped into hearts with cookie cutter
- candle and number 5 cut out from the cheese
- mini crackers
- dried apricots
- blackcurrant juice with in a box (not pictured)
- antibacterial gel to wash hands before lunch (not pictured)
- wipe wrapped in aluminum foil with birthday stickers, to use after lunch (not pictured)
More lunchbox ideas can be found here: Lunchbox Food.
And here you can read about Packing Children Lunches.
Some of the lunchbox accessories can be found in my Amazon aStore.
Leave a Reply
This site support Gravatars (globally recognized avatar images visible next to your comments).