- 600g chicken breast (diced)
- 2 tbs oil or butter for frying
- 1 large onion diced
- 3 cups of boiling water
- 3 curry cubes – about 70g each (I used Oxo Indian Curry cubes)
- 1 tps garlic powder
- 1 red bell pepper, red one (diced)
- 4-6 spring onions (chopped)
- 400g tin of cubed pineapple (drained)
- few tbs thick cream or coconut cream – optional
- sea salt to taste – optional
- 4 small naan breads (re-heated in the oven) – to to serve
- cooked rice – to serve
- Sweat the onion on butter, add chicken and fry until golden.
- Add water, garlic, cubes and cook covered until chicken is very soft.
- Stir in spring onion and pepper and cook for a minute longer.
- Add pineapple, season to taste with salt and cream.
- Serve with cooked rice and freshly re-heated naan bread.
Serve 4 people.
Looking for more chicken recipes:
Greedy Gourmet prepared chicken breast with green peppercorn sauce.