This quiz is a little different from previous photo quizes… so please read carefully.
A while ago I was writing about trip to Lille, beautiful town… somewhere in Europe. Eurostar is running at the moment Little Break, Big Difference campaign which I was lucky to try out myself. Within less than 24 hours I got a chance not only to visit different city, different country but also relax, have time for a walk, taste delicious foods, learn how to cook and prepare Ch’tiramisu and still come back to London before my children fallen asleep. If you are reading this blog regularly you did probably read my post about this trip, if not you can find it few posts back.
For the chance to win pair of return Leisure Select tickets: London-Lille leave a comment under this post by 26th of September, midnight, UK time answering in which country is Lille plus write a few words about how a Little Break would make a Big Difference to you?
Sponsors of this quiz will select 5 the most brilliant answers from which final winner will be selected.
Good luck Everyone!! ;)
- You must be able to make your own way to St. Pancras Eurostar terminal in London.
- Tickets are valid until 31st of October.
- I will announce the winner within 3 days from the time quiz is over.
- Please make sure that you provide me with correct contact details. If I won’t get reply within a week another winner will be randomly selected.
- Only 1 entry per person is allowed.
- Sponsor of the prize: Eurostar.