- 6 baking potatoes
for the filling
- 150 g tube of plain cream cheese
- 600-700 g package of mushrooms
- sweet pointed pepper
- handful of curly parsley
- sea salt
- rainbow peppercorns
- butter for frying mushrooms or even better olive oil
- baking tray
- metal skewer
- mixing bowl
- With a skewer pierce skin of each potato, place them in the oven preheated to 200°C (392°F) and bake for about an hour or longer, until very soft inside (check with the skewer).
- Fry mushrooms on butter or oil until nicely browned, season to taste with salt.
- Chop parsley and dice the pepper.
- Once potatoes are ready cross cut them while still hot and top them with some cream cheese, mushrooms, peppers and parsley.
- Sprinkle everything generously with freshly cracked pepper and enjoy.
Serves 4-6 people.
To make the dish even faster baked the potatoes earlier and then just reheat them in microwave.