Lunchbox # 94 (for almost 5 year old girl)
- sandwich made of white bread roll, butter & Emmental cheese
- cherry tomatoes with leaf food pick
- cantaloupe melon slices
- blackcurrant juice in a box
- antibacterial gel to wash hands before lunch (not pictured)
- wipe wrapped in aluminum foil with a stickers, to use after lunch (not pictured)
Everything placed in EZ-Freeze lunchbox with a freezable lid and placed inside insulated lunch bag.
More lunchbox ideas can be found here: Lunchbox Food.
And here you can read about Packing Children Lunches.
Some of the lunchbox accessories can be found in my Amazon aStore.