Lunchbox # 76 (for 4½ year old girl)
- sandwiches made of bread roll, butter and chicken ham, decorated with ham cut out animals and cucumber flowers
- cherry tomatoes with leafy food picks
- malted biscuit
- raw carrot sticks and baby corn with Black Olive Hummus dip in bear shaped container
- pineapple chunks with mini fork, decorated with mind leaves
- tropical juice with a straw (not pictured)
- antibacterial gel to wash hands before lunch (not pictured)
- wipe wrapped in aluminum foil with sticker to use after lunch (not pictured)
Only hummus with one carrot stick came back untouched, she liked corn and carrots but not the hummus (too yucky).
More lunchbox ideas can be found here: Lunchbox Food.
And here you can read about Packing Children Lunches.
Some of the lunchbox accessories can be found in my Amazon aStore.