Lunchbox # 65 (for 4 year old girl)
- sandwiches made of ½ submarine roll, butter, mixed baby leaves & chicken ham (heats has been drawn with edible marker)
- pomodorino tomatoes, mint leaf
- Babybel cheese
- mini poppy seed crackers and owl biscuit
- red & white grapes
- natural lemon, orange & ginseng tea with a little bit of sugar, in a bottle (not pictured)
- Mr Men Little Miss paper napkin
- wipe wrapped in aluminum foil with stickers (not pictured)
More lunchbox ideas can be found here: Lunchbox Food.
And here you can read about Packing Children Lunches.
Some of the lunchbox accessories can be found in my Amazon aStore.
This is my entry for my own event: “Wholesome Lunchbox”. If you want to participate, please send link to your entry before 15th of each month.
- Please, don’t forget to take part in H2Ope for Haiti raffle with lots of great prizes to be won!