Lunchbox # 54 (for 4 year old girl)
- sandwich made of white soft bread roll, turkey ham, mixed lettuce and shredded beetroot
- cherry tomatoes
- mini squirrel and cat shaped biscuits
- Babybel cheese and cooked chestnuts
- red and green grapes
- half peeled lychee fruits
- mini strawberry fromage frais + spoon
- summer fruit tea in a bottle
- large paper napkin
- wipe wrapped in aluminum foil with sticker
More lunchbox ideas can be found here: Lunchbox Food.
And here you can read about Packing Children Lunches.
Some of the lunchbox accessories can be found in my Amazon aStore.
This is my entry for my own event: “Wholesome Lunchbox”. If you want to participate, please send link to your entry before 15th of each month.