Lunchbox # 52 (for 4 year old girl)
- mini sandwiches made of malted grain baguette slices, turkey ham, lamb’s lettuce and shredded beetroot
- cherry tomatoes
- mini teddy bear biscuits
- cantaloupe melon balls with leaf shaped food pick
- seedless green grapes
- mini fromage frais + spoon
- summer fruit tea in a bottle
- large paper napkin
- wipe wrapped in aluminum foil with Hello Kitty sticker
More lunchbox ideas can be found here: Lunchbox Food.
And here you can read about Packing Children Lunches.
Some of the lunchbox accessories can be found in my Amazon aStore.
This is my entry for my own event: “Wholesome Lunchbox”. If you want to participate, please send link to your entry before 15th of each month.