Lunchbox # 44 (for 4 year old girl)
- milk brioche roll with butter and turkey ham (strawberry jelly spaghetti for a lace)
- red mild Cheddar cheese strings, in silicone muffin case
- poppy seed crackers topped with cheese teddy face (eyes cut out with straw, smile with melon baller)
- clementine & blueberries, in silicone muffin case
- miniature box of dried fruits: raisins & apples
- strawberry & mango fruit tea in a bottle
- large paper napkin
- wipe wrapped in aluminum foil (with Winnie the Pooh sticker)
More lunchbox ideas can be found here: Lunchbox Food.
And here you can read about Packing Children Lunches.
Some of the lunchbox accessories can be found in my Amazon aStore.
This is my entry for my own event: “Wholesome Lunchbox”. If you want to participate, please send link to your entry before 15th of each month.