Lunchbox # 106 (for 5 year old girl)
- 2 sunflower & pumpkin bread, butter and pineapple jam flower shaped sandwiches
- some plain crackers and plantain chips
- few red and green seedless red grapes, pieces of clementine
- 3 baby plum tomatoes with leaf food pick
- Munch Bunch Squashum – squeezable strawberry yogurt
- apple juice drink with a straw
- antibacterial gel to wash hands before lunch (not pictured)
- wipe wrapped in aluminum foil with a stickers, to use after lunch (not pictured)
More lunchbox ideas can be found here: Lunchbox Food.
And here you can read about Packing Children Lunches.
Some of the lunchbox accessories can be found in my Amazon aStore.
This is my entry for my own event: “Wholesome Lunchbox”. If you want to participate, please send link to your entry before 15th of each month.