This year our Christmas celebrations are not so big, there will be only 5 of us, so I will be making much less food.
Tomorrow morning children will find stockings full of sweets and little gifts.
Then we will have dinner:
- “Roasted Turkey steaks in Sundried Tomato, Garlic and Orange Juice Marinade” accompanied by “Spiced Cranberry Sauce”
- “Bigos (Polish Sour Cabbage Cooked with Prunes, Apples and Wild Mushrooms)”
- “Roasted Whole Baby Potatoes with Cracked Pepper and Nutmeg”
- “Portobello Mushrooms Stuffed with Fresh Mozzarella, Spinach and Cherry Tomatoes”
- “Mulled Orange Wine” for us and cranberry or orange juices for children
- “Pierniczki (Traditional Polish Cookies with Honey and Spices)”
When the first star will show up on the sky we will start unpacking our gifts… the best part ;)
I will post some more recipes and maybe photos of decorated house later, in meantime Happy Holidays and New Year 2009 to Everyone!
All recipes has been posted so just follow the links above to read them. And here are promised photos of the house.