I used those bumpers to cover sharp edges on upcycled cot bed when I was creating workstation for my girls.
- 5 felt circles for each bumper
- crochet hook
- 1. To make crochet bumpers follow base instructions for apple cosy, just start with smaller or bigger circle depending on your furniture and make it as long as needed as well. I made our bumpers for sides of the cot and I started with about 2 cm circle.
- 2. Thread and tie together felt circles to make flowers.
- 3. Finish the flowers off with buttons.
- 4. Using the same thread connect each flower to the top of the bumpers.
I made those bumpers during textile classes I attend.