- 3 slices of white crust-less square bread
- some cream cheese (soft white cheese)
- some jam (I used black currant conserve)
- Spread generously cream cheese over the bread, then spread jam all over it.
- Place all 3 slices of bread one after another and roll them one by one together.
- Created this way log wrap in a cling film and leaf over night or for couple of hours in the fridge.
- Then remove cling film, slice log into 1 – 1½ cm wide slices.
Makes 6 – 7 swirls.
This recipe would work really well with the chocolate spread instead of jam.
Bread wrapped in cling film can be stored overnight in the fridge and then sliced in the morning for lunchboxes.