- ½ large melon – I used Piel de Sapo (scooped out)
- 3 apples (cubed)
- 2 handfuls of cherry tomatoes / about 250g (halved)
for the dressing
- Combine all ingredients for the dressing in large salad bowl.
- Cube the apples or cut them with apple cutter into wedges and then slice.
- Quickly add to the bowl with dressing and toss taking care to cover all of them to prevent from browning.
- Scoop out the melon with melon baller, half cherry tomatoes and add also to the salad bowl.
- Stir well the salad and place in the fridge for at least 30 minutes to cool down before serving.
Make 4-6 portions of salad.
Taste good as side dish with spicy dishes such as curries.