Lunchbox # 40 (for 4 year old girl)
- halved sesame seed bread roll with butter, mild Cheddar cheese and mixed lettuce & beetroot salad
- Hovis digestive biscuit
- raisins in a mini box
- spinach & ricotta tortellini (from previous day) with some pomegranate seeds, in silicone muffin case
- peeled clementine (basil leaves for garnish), in silicone muffin case
- strawberry & mango fruit tea in a bottle (not pictured)
- large paper napkin (not pictured)
- spork (not pictured)
- mini tissue package (not pictured)
More lunchbox ideas can be found here: Lunchbox Food.
And here you can read about Packing Children Lunches.
Some of the lunchbox accessories can be found in my Amazon aStore.
This is my entry for my own event: “Wholesome Lunchbox”. If you want to participate, please send link to your entry before 15th of each month.