Lunchbox # 104 (for 5 year old girl)
- mini Ryvita crisp bread and 2 teddy crackers
- few seedless red graps
- heart shaped hard boiled egg
- pinch of salt in teddy containter
- 2 baby plum tomatoes with leaf food pick
- mixed dried fruits: bananas, mango, apricot, raisins, papaya
- Munch Bunch Squashum – squeezable strawberry yogurt
- pineapple juice with a straw (not pictured)
- antibacterial gel to wash hands before lunch (not pictured)
- wipe wrapped in aluminum foil with a stickers, to use after lunch (not pictured)
Everything placed in glittery EZ-Freeze lunchbox with a freezable lid and placed inside insulated Charlie & Lola lunch bag.
More lunchbox ideas can be found here: Lunchbox Food.
And here you can read about Packing Children Lunches.
Some of the lunchbox accessories can be found in my Amazon aStore.