Greeting Cards from Handmade PaperPosted on: 28th Jul 2009
MATERIALS card # 1
thin 5mm lace
heart shaped gems
small skeleton leaves
MATERIALS card # 2
thin 5mm lace
- I want to thank George of Culinary Travels Of A Kitchen Goddess for Kreativ Bloger Award!
Thank you sooo much, I feel honoured :)
And here are the rules:
1. Thank the person who awarded you.
2. Copy the logo and paste it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you for the award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
I did 7 things meme before and you can find it here.
5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs to let them know they’ve been nominate.
Bloggers I would like to nominate:
1. Moira of Tertúlia de Sabores
2. Susan of Foodblogga
3. Farida of Farida’s Azerbaijani Cookbook
4. Morta di Fame of Morta di Fame
5. Rosie of Baking Cakes Galore
6. Jeanne of Cook Sister!
7. Fellunia of Bezglutenowa Babeczka (Gluten Free Muffin)
© ALL TEXT & IMAGES FROM THIS SITE ARE SUBJECT OF COPYRIGHTS. PLEASE, CONTACT ME TO DISCUSS TERMS & PRICING BEFORE REPOSTING ANY MATERIAL. UNAUTHORIZED USE OR REMOVAL OF OWNERSHIP INFORMATION FROM THE IMAGES IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Margot DOLEWSKA DYER is Brighton based blogger dedicated to crafts, recipes, reviews, food styling and photography. She is also behind 416 Studios specializing in web design & photo retouching. You can connect with her via Google+.
Many of Coffee & Vanilla's photos are now available to purchase through 416 Studios' RedBubble store. Please, come inside to take a look...
Leave a Reply
This site support Gravatars (globally recognized avatar images visible next to your comments).