Oven-Grilled Garlic Asparagus with CapersPosted on: 12th Jun 2007
- Remove woody ends from asparagus.
- Bring a large pan of water to boil, boil asparagus for couple of minutes, it should be soft but still crisp.
- Drain and place on non stick oven tray.
- Pour over olive oil mixed with garlic powder and capers.
- Grill in the oven set to 180°C (356°F) till asparagus start turning golden brown.
- Sprinkle with lime juice and serve.
Serves 4 people as a side dish.
Looking for more asparagus recipes?
Jeanne of Cook Sister made cream of asparagus soup and served it with crispy croutons.
© ALL TEXT & IMAGES FROM THIS SITE ARE SUBJECT OF COPYRIGHTS. PLEASE, CONTACT ME TO DISCUSS TERMS & PRICING BEFORE REPOSTING ANY MATERIAL. UNAUTHORIZED USE OR REMOVAL OF OWNERSHIP INFORMATION FROM THE IMAGES IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Margot DOLEWSKA DYER is Brighton based blogger dedicated to crafts, recipes, reviews, food styling and photography. She is also behind 416 Studios specializing in web design & photo retouching. You can connect with her via Google+.
Leave a Reply
This site support Gravatars (globally recognized avatar images visible next to your comments).