Oven-Grilled Garlic Asparagus with CapersPosted on: 12th Jun 2007
- Remove woody ends from asparagus.
- Bring a large pan of water to boil, boil asparagus for couple of minutes, it should be soft but still crisp.
- Drain and place on non stick oven tray.
- Pour over olive oil mixed with garlic powder and capers.
- Grill in the oven set to 180°C (356°F) till asparagus start turning golden brown.
- Sprinkle with lime juice and serve.
Serves 4 people as a side dish.
Looking for more asparagus recipes?
Jeanne of Cook Sister made cream of asparagus soup and served it with crispy croutons.
Many of Coffee & Vanilla's photos are now available to purchase through our RedBubble store. Please, come inside to take a look, favourite those you like the most or suggest new images to be added... Any feedback will be greatly appreciated (!)
Leave a Reply
This site support Gravatars (globally recognized avatar images visible next to your comments).