7 Random Things About Me (meme)Posted on: 28th Dec 2007
I’ve been tagged for this meme by Mrs. W of Mrs.W’s Kitchen.
And here are some facts about me, because of time of the year, mostly related to Christmas.
1. I’m computer addict… I spend most of my free time editing photos, reading, blogging.
2. I used to be vegetarian, right now I eat also poultry and fish.
3. I love packing gifts, I enjoy it more than unwrapping, receiving gifts…
4. I don’t like artificial Christmas trees so I rather have none if I can’t have real one.
5. I have started cooking only when I was pregnant with my daughter 3 years ago, but seriously only when I started this blog in March 2007.
6. I truly hate Christmas pudding and minced pies… I bought them only once, my second Christmas here in UK, and I won’t try it again (!).
7. I’m a little bit obsessed with things being in the right place in the house… I can’t concentrate when there is mess around me.
Now it is time to tag someone, so I’m choosing:
Allana of A Spoonful of Sugar
Jenn of The Left Over Queen
Anali of Anali’s First Amendment
Santos of Scent of Green Bananas
Kevin of Closet Cooking
Happy Cook of My Kitchen Treasures
Sunita of Sunita’s World
Participating is totally optional, I won’t feel offended if you decide not to post facts about yourself :)
And here are the rules:
- Link to the person that tagged you, and post the rules on your blog.
- Share 7 facts about yourself.
- Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
- Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Leave a Reply
This site support Gravatars (globally recognized avatar images visible next to your comments).