Lunchbox # 98 (for 5 year old girl)
- sandwich made from half of sesame bun, butter and pineapple jam
- black grapes and blueberries
- mini Peperami sausage
- Babybel cheese
- Munch Bunch Squashum – squeezable strawberry yogurt
- 100% natural tropical juice in a box (not pictured)
- antibacterial gel to wash hands before lunch (not pictured)
- wipe wrapped in aluminum foil with a stickers, to use after lunch (not pictured)
Everything closed in EZ-Freeze lunchbox with a freezable lid and placed inside insulated Charlie & Lola lunch bag.
More lunchbox ideas can be found here: Lunchbox Food.
And here you can read about Packing Children Lunches.
Some of the lunchbox accessories can be found in my Amazon aStore.