Starbucks Card… Perfect Stocking FillerPosted on: 3rd Dec 2009
I while ago I received Starbucks card as a gift… I must admit that it was one of the best gifts I have ever got ;) I had a chance to try (often together with my daughter) all kind of delicious things that I would probably never knew if it was not for that card. I was thinking to myself that it is the best way of giving money to someone. If I was given the cash I would spend it on bills, instead of indulging myself. So if you have someone you don’t know that to get for them… gift card like this definitely is the way to go. Plus purchasing using registered card is better value for money because you are receiving free extras such as extra shot of the beverage, syrups, soy milk or whipped cream.
I don’t remember all the things we have tried but those got stuck in my memory:
- Marshmallow Twizzle – marshmallow lollipop covered in chocolate, dipped in various sprinkles
- Lolly pops – in cherry, orange, lime or coke flavours
- Caramel Macchiato – rich, sweet vanilla coffee, topped with caramel, favourite coffee for now
- Blueberry Cheesecake – smoothly delicious
- Chocolate Coins – kids all time favourite, because of the size
- Rocky Road – made of milk chocolate, biscuit pieces and marshmallows, for me too sweet but kids love it
- Frapuccinos – cold blended beverage with coffee or only fruit juice, optionally topped with cream… strawberry, caramel, chocolate and mocha are our summertime favourite
- Caffè Latte – my old time favourite
- Greek Yoghurt - with honey and granola, truly delicious
- Hot Panini – I love all paninis but Mediterranean-Style Chicken and Green Pesto Panini is my favourite
- Oak Smoked Salmon and Soft Cheese Sandwich – on oatmeal bread, delish
- Muffins - Cranberry & Orange Muffins and Blueberry Muffins are addictive ;)
- Chicken and Pasta Salad – with red pesto, even kids love it
- Chocolate Fudge Brownie – very fudgy and chocolaty
- Chocolate Chunk Cookies – huge, kids favourite
And now in Holidays season Starbucks came out with new festive flavours like: Gingerbread Latte, Toffee Nut Latte, Dark Cherry Mocha and Eggnog Latte… I have to say that I’m dying to try them out next time I’m nearby one of their shops! :)
© ALL TEXT & IMAGES FROM THIS SITE ARE SUBJECT OF COPYRIGHTS. PLEASE, CONTACT ME TO DISCUSS TERMS & PRICING BEFORE REPOSTING ANY MATERIAL. UNAUTHORIZED USE OR REMOVAL OF OWNERSHIP INFORMATION FROM THE IMAGES IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Margot DOLEWSKA DYER is Brighton based blogger dedicated to crafts, recipes, reviews, food styling and photography. She is also behind 416 Studios specializing in web design & photo retouching. You can connect with her via Google+.
Leave a Reply
This site support Gravatars (globally recognized avatar images visible next to your comments).