Mini Party SandwichesPosted on: 18th Jan 2009
for the base
sliced baguettes or plain, not too salty crackers (I used Ritz)
- crème fraîche, black caviar, unwaxed lemon zest
- brie cheese, sliced cucumber, cracked rainbow pepper
- unsalted butter, roasted chicken ham, wasabi or horseradish sauce
- unsalted butter, blue cheese, cranberry sauce (I used Spiced Cranberry Sauce)
- herbed cream cheese, rocket leaves or dill, smoked salmon
- feta cheese, sundried tomatoes, fresh basil leaves
- fresh mozzarella cheese, green pesto, black olives
- smooth peanut butter, prunes (on crackers)
- cream cheese with chives, avocado, cracked rainbow pepper
- Camembert cheese, cherry tomatoes, cracked rainbow pepper
- mascarpone cheese, fresh basil leaves, tomato pickle (I used Heinz)
- unsalted butter, roasted chicken ham, lettuce and cranberry sauce (I used Spiced Cranberry Sauce)
- mature Cheddar cheese, grapes (on crackers)
- Stilton cheese, mango, ground ginger (on crackers)
With special thanks to my sister in law Mavia for help in preparing them.
More party food ideas:
Michelle from Greedy Gourmet made smoked salmon pâté parcels to be served with crackers.
And Jeanne of Cook Sister created retro stacks with smoked salmon and avocado.
Margot DOLEWSKA DYER is Brighton based blogger dedicated to crafts, recipes, reviews, food styling and photography. She is also behind 416 Studios specializing in web design & photo retouching. You can connect with her via Google+.
Many of Coffee & Vanilla's photos are now available to purchase through 416 Studios' RedBubble store. Please, come inside to take a look...
Leave a Reply
This site support Gravatars (globally recognized avatar images visible next to your comments).