Mini Party SandwichesPosted on: 18th Jan 2009
for the base
sliced baguettes or plain, not too salty crackers (I used Ritz)
- crème fraîche, black caviar, unwaxed lemon zest
- brie cheese, sliced cucumber, cracked rainbow pepper
- unsalted butter, roasted chicken ham, wasabi or horseradish sauce
- unsalted butter, blue cheese, cranberry sauce (I used Spiced Cranberry Sauce)
- herbed cream cheese, rocket leaves or dill, smoked salmon
- feta cheese, sundried tomatoes, fresh basil leaves
- fresh mozzarella cheese, green pesto, black olives
- smooth peanut butter, prunes (on crackers)
- cream cheese with chives, avocado, cracked rainbow pepper
- Camembert cheese, cherry tomatoes, cracked rainbow pepper
- mascarpone cheese, fresh basil leaves, tomato pickle (I used Heinz)
- unsalted butter, roasted chicken ham, lettuce and cranberry sauce (I used Spiced Cranberry Sauce)
- mature Cheddar cheese, grapes (on crackers)
- Stilton cheese, mango, ground ginger (on crackers)
With special thanks to my sister in law Mavia for help in preparing them.
More party food ideas:
Michelle from Greedy Gourmet made smoked salmon pâté parcels to be served with crackers.
And Jeanne of Cook Sister created retro stacks with smoked salmon and avocado.
Leave a Reply
This site support Gravatars (globally recognized avatar images visible next to your comments).