Cannellini Bean Tuna Salad with Sweet Corn and Caribbean HerbsPosted on: 5th Mar 2013
This is very quick salad that can be also used with addition of pasta for more satisfying meal.
- 2 x 400 g tins of cannellini beans / white kidney beans (drained)
- 2 x 200 g tins of tuna in brine (drained and flaked)
- 400 g tin of sweet corn
- 1 large red bell pepper or sweet pointed pepper (diced)
- 1 tbs Caribbean herb mix (thyme, basil, marjoram, savory and parsley)
- 3 tbs mayonnaise
- 3 tbs crème fraiche
- sea salt to taste
- freshly ground black or rainbow peppercorns to taste
- garlic powder to taste
- Cayenne pepper to taste - optional
- Combine all ingredients.
- Enjoy served with toasted bread or over some cooked pasta.
Makes enough salad for 4-5 people as a main dish or many more as a snack.
© ALL TEXT & IMAGES FROM THIS SITE ARE SUBJECT OF COPYRIGHTS. PLEASE, CONTACT ME TO DISCUSS TERMS & PRICING BEFORE REPOSTING ANY MATERIAL. UNAUTHORIZED USE OR REMOVAL OF OWNERSHIP INFORMATION FROM THE IMAGES IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Margot DOLEWSKA DYER is Brighton based blogger dedicated to crafts, recipes, reviews, food styling and photography. She is also behind 416 Studios specializing in web design & photo retouching. You can connect with her via Google+.
Leave a Reply
This site support Gravatars (globally recognized avatar images visible next to your comments).