Cannellini Bean Tuna Salad with Sweet Corn and Caribbean HerbsPosted on: 5th Mar 2013
This is very quick salad that can be also used with addition of pasta for more satisfying meal.
- 2 x 400 g tins of cannellini beans / white kidney beans (drained)
- 2 x 200 g tins of tuna in brine (drained and flaked)
- 400 g tin of sweet corn
- 1 large red bell pepper or sweet pointed pepper (diced)
- 1 tbs Caribbean herb mix (thyme, basil, marjoram, savory and parsley)
- 3 tbs mayonnaise
- 3 tbs crème fraiche
- sea salt to taste
- freshly ground black or rainbow peppercorns to taste
- garlic powder to taste
- Cayenne pepper to taste - optional
- Combine all ingredients.
- Enjoy served with toasted bread or over some cooked pasta.
Makes enough salad for 4-5 people as a main dish or many more as a snack.
Many of Coffee & Vanilla's photos are now available to purchase through our RedBubble store. Please, come inside to take a look, favourite those you like the most or suggest new images to be added... Any feedback will be greatly appreciated (!)
Leave a Reply
This site support Gravatars (globally recognized avatar images visible next to your comments).