Beautiful Blog Award (BB Award)Posted on: 18th Jun 2009
“Beautiful Blog” award is an award given to beautiful blogs, well designed blogs, blogs with amazing photographs, blogs that make you jealous when you visit them, blogs that inspire you, blogs that you wish were yours ;)
A while ago I was running Inspiring Food Photography that I had to discontinue and this award is replacement for this event. And that is why I will first send this award to all IFP nominees, the rest is up to you :)
Rules are very simple:
- Once you receive this award place one of the badges below, link or mention the award on your blog, linking to the Beautiful Blogs list: http://www.coffeeandvanilla.com/?page_id=7022
- I will then place your blog link on the list (visible from the sidebar).
- Pass the award to the blog or blogs that you admire informing them about the rules or sending them to this post: http://www.coffeeandvanilla.com/?p=7020
You don’t have to blog about it, simply send a message to the person you want to award and once they link back to the Beautiful Blogs they will be included on the list.
- Even if you did not receive this award yet, feel free to give it away to blogs that in your opinion deserve it.
- I reserve the right not to link to blogs containing adult, racist or other inappropriate material.
Here are the awards and html codes for them:
© ALL TEXT & IMAGES FROM THIS SITE ARE SUBJECT OF COPYRIGHTS. PLEASE, CONTACT ME TO DISCUSS TERMS & PRICING BEFORE REPOSTING ANY MATERIAL. UNAUTHORIZED USE OR REMOVAL OF OWNERSHIP INFORMATION FROM THE IMAGES IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Margot DOLEWSKA DYER is Brighton based blogger dedicated to crafts, recipes, reviews, food styling and photography. She is also behind 416 Studios specializing in web design & photo retouching. You can connect with her via Google+.
Many of Coffee & Vanilla's photos are now available to purchase through 416 Studios' RedBubble store. Please, come inside to take a look...
Leave a Reply
This site support Gravatars (globally recognized avatar images visible next to your comments).