A Fruit A Month (AFAM) April 2008 – KumquatsPosted on: 1st Apr 2008
A Fruit A Month (AFAM) is an event started by Maheswari of Beyond the Usual and this month I have pleasure of hosting this event.
Recently I discovered those little delicious citrus fruits called kumquats but I’m not really sure how to use them except eating raw, so I decided to choose them for this month edition of AFAM and see your ideas :) . If you can’t find them in your part of the World you can use use any other small, orange like fruits: clementines, mandarines, tangerines, satsumas etc… as long as you follow the rules:
1. Prepare any kind of dish with kumquats (or similar fruits) and post the recipe on your blog in the month of April.
2. Add a link back to this event announcement (feel free to use the logo).
3. Please send me an e-mail at email@example.com with AFAM in the subject line, containing:
- your name
- name of your blog
- link to the post with the recipe
4. Closing date is the last day of April 2008 and the round up will be posted in the first week of May.
Leave a Reply
This site support Gravatars (globally recognized avatar images visible next to your comments).