- 250g fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1 cup freshly squeezed or ready orange juice (I used ready juice with bits)
- ½ – ¾ cup golden caster sugar
- Place all ingredients in a saucepan, bring to boil, then reduce fire and simmer for 10-15 minutes until cranberries are soft and falling apart.
- Serve immediately or pour into jar and store in the fridge for couple of days.
- Sauce can be also frozen for couple of weeks.
Makes about 1½ cups of sauce.
- Taste good with baked meat and poultry or with crackers and cheese.