10 Minute Cranberry & Orange SaucePosted on: 24th Dec 2010
- 250g fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1 cup freshly squeezed or ready orange juice (I used ready juice with bits)
- ½ – ¾ cup golden caster sugar
- Place all ingredients in a saucepan, bring to boil, then reduce fire and simmer for 10-15 minutes until cranberries are soft and falling apart.
- Serve immediately or pour into jar and store in the fridge for couple of days.
- Sauce can be also frozen for couple of weeks.
Makes about 1½ cups of sauce.
- Taste good with baked meat and poultry or with crackers and cheese.
© ALL TEXT & IMAGES FROM THIS SITE ARE SUBJECT OF COPYRIGHTS. PLEASE, CONTACT ME TO DISCUSS TERMS & PRICING BEFORE REPOSTING ANY MATERIAL. UNAUTHORIZED USE OR REMOVAL OF OWNERSHIP INFORMATION FROM THE IMAGES IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Margot DOLEWSKA DYER is Brighton based blogger dedicated to crafts, recipes, reviews, food styling and photography. She is also behind 416 Studios specializing in web design & photo retouching. You can connect with her via Google+.
Many of Coffee & Vanilla's photos are now available to purchase through 416 Studios' RedBubble store. Please, come inside to take a look...
Leave a Reply
This site support Gravatars (globally recognized avatar images visible next to your comments).